This service comprises a number of phases:
- In-depth research of the academic / industrial literature to identify the most promising approaches to solve your problem.
- Designing the solution and formalising its architecture to ensure scalability (if necessary).
- Prototyping and experimenting with solutions.
- Bringing prototype to production level.
Depending on your needs, you may require all or only a subset of the above mentioned phases.
If the scale of the project is large, I can build a team of freelancing AI audio / music engineers to implement your vision. In order to do so, I will leverage The Sound of AI community (see AI Music Team Formation).
Below is a list of sample applications I’m excited to work on, and that I have been involved with to different degrees in the past. This list is by no means complete, and it serves the purpose of giving you a broad idea of my topics of interest:
- Generative music systems
- Music recommendation systems
- Music search
- (Multimodal) music classification
- Music emotion classification
- Music genre classification
- Instrument classification
- Automatic mixing / mastering
- Automatic music performance
- Automatic chord recognition
- Melody detection
- Collaborative AI / human music systems
- Intelligent music / loop recombination systems
- Automatic music audience profiling
General audio topics
- Environmental sound classification
- Speech recognition
- Audio-based anomaly detection
- Voice processing
- Noise cancelling
- Voice emotion recognition
- Cough detection
- Audio augmentation
I don’t build websites, mobile / desktop applications. I only focus on the AI audio / music core of your product.
What’s the price for R&D services?
For R&D services I charge an hourly fee. My rate is EUR 250 / hour.
For complex projects (e.g., where I contract multiple engineers), I apply custom pricing.
What’s the next step?
I offer a 20-minute free Clarity Call where I:
- Assess what resources and steps you require to implement your AI music vision.
- Identify how you can use AI music to bring more value to your business.
- Evaluate if and how I can help.
The Clarity Call is meant for discussing projects which will potentially lead to a continued engagement. If you need a single consulting touch point, the right next step for you is scheduling a Single AI Audio Consulting Session.
The Clarity Call is meant for business clients only. Students can check out both The Sound of AI YouTube channel and the Slack community for getting feedback.
To schedule a free Clarity Call, please fill up the form below. Please be exhaustive in your answers, so I can provide the best feedback possible during the call.
Join my newsletter
Receive a couple of emails a month with insights, tools, events, and videos focused on:
- how to carry out AI audio / music projects
- how to build a great AI audio/ music team
- how to develop an effective AI audio / music strategy