This service comprises a number of phases:
- In-depth research of the academic / industrial literature to identify the most promising approaches to solve your problem.
- Designing the solution and formalising its architecture to ensure scalability (if necessary).
- Prototyping and experimenting with solutions.
- Bringing prototype to production level.
Depending on your needs, you may require all or only a subset of the above mentioned phases.
If the scale of the project is large, I can build a team of freelancing AI audio / music engineers to implement your vision. In order to do so, I will leverage The Sound of AI community (see AI Music Team Formation).
Below is a list of sample applications I’m excited to work on, and that I have been involved with to different degrees in the past. This list is by no means complete, and it serves the purpose of giving you a broad idea of my topics of interest:
- Generative music systems
- Music recommendation systems
- Music search
- (Multimodal) music classification
- Music emotion classification
- Music genre classification
- Instrument classification
- Automatic mixing / mastering
- Automatic music performance
- Automatic chord recognition
- Melody detection
- Collaborative AI / human music systems
- Intelligent music / loop recombination systems
- Automatic music audience profiling
General audio topics
- Environmental sound classification
- Speech recognition
- Audio-based anomaly detection
- Voice processing
- Noise cancelling
- Voice emotion recognition
- Cough detection
- Audio augmentation
I don’t build websites, mobile / desktop applications. I only focus on the AI audio / music core of your product.
What’s the price for R&D services?
For R&D services I charge an hourly fee. My rate is EUR 250 / hour.
For complex projects (e.g., where I contract multiple engineers), I apply custom pricing.
What’s the next step?
I offer a 20-minute free Clarity Call where I:
- Assess what resources and steps you require to implement your AI music vision.
- Identify how you can use AI music to bring more value to your business.
- Evaluate if and how I can help.
The Clarity Call is meant for discussing projects which will potentially lead to a continued engagement. If you need a single consulting touch point, the right next step for you is scheduling a Single AI Audio Consulting Session.
To schedule a free Clarity Call, please fill up the form below. Please be exhaustive in your answers, so I can provide the best feedback possible during the call.
Join my newsletter
Receive a couple of emails a month with insights, tools, events, and videos focused on:
- how to carry out AI audio / music projects
- how to build a great AI audio/ music team
- how to develop an effective AI audio / music strategy